So today has been a bad day so far. I started the day off great but then started to run late so I made my shake after taking my shower and getting dressed then took out my dog after setting the shake down on the counter and of course came to work and forgot my shake on the counter. I didn't get my morning shake and now my energy is a little low lol. I do love my shakes though they give me a lot of energy and make it easier to go out and workout everyday. I did have a great run last night though I thought I was gonna die because of how hot it was but still made it through 3 miles.
I have been struggling to lose the last of my belly fat but now that I started the shakes I actually am seeing a big difference. If you are interested in joining the challenge with me check out my website at http://www.oscarmon.bodybyvi.com/ and if you have any additional questions feel free to fill out the contact form and I will call you and give you the info.
Here is a video that I found about foods that burn belly fat!!!
I hope everyone has a great day today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment