Saturday, June 30, 2012

I posted my 30 day before and after picture on my facebook page yesterday and I have to say I am proud of my results after 30 of being on the Body By Vi 90-day Challenge.  If you want to see where I am at and where I started on the challenge check it out at www.facebook.com/oscarmonbodybyvi I have to say that 30 days can make a big difference.  I also started doing the insanity workout videos here lately and I am just going to say that they are definitely living up to the title it is insane how hard core those workouts are lol. 

If you are looking for a way to stay healthy or become healthy I urge you to join me in the challenge at http://www.oscarmon.bodybyvi.com/ click on the join the challenge button to learn more about the products that are offered there is a kit for every goal weather you are looking to just eat healthier and save money or you are a hardcore athlete you will find everything you need to transform your body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment